Beginning Monday, June 20th the kitchen at Circle High School will be closing due to low numbers. Summer meals will continue to be served at Circle Towanda Intermediate and Circle Middle School.
See below for summer meal program details.
Circle Towanda Intermediate
Circle Middle School
- Walk-ins are welcome from 11:30 - 12:00 to pick up that day's lunch and breakfast for the next day.
- Meals provided Thursday will include a take-home option for a Friday breakfast and lunch.
- The meal provided Thursday, 6/30 will be for that day only.
- Summer School Breakfast is available from 8:00 - 8:30 Monday-Thursday.
- All children 1- 18 are eligible--enrollment in USD 375 schools is not required.
- Children should be present to receive meals.
- Meal locations are subject to change based on demand.
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: https://www.usda.gov/oascr/how-to-file-a-program-discrimination-complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.