The Circle Unified School District operates a bus system which enables students to get to and from school and activities easily and safely. A fleet of more than 25 buses transports students averaging over 165,000 miles per year for regular routes. Special Education buses and activity trips account for another 80,000 miles annually. Bus routes are established by the Transportation Department and families will be contacted with bus route information (location of stop and pickup times) prior to the beginning of the school year. For additional information call the Transportation Department at 541-2631.
Other drivers play a role in bus rider safety. It is unlawful to pass a school bus when the red lights are flashing and the STOP sign is displayed. Cars approaching a school bus from either direction should slow down and be observant of these signs, being prepared to stop. The safety of the student who rides the bus is dependent on every driver obeying this law.
- 7:35 A.M. 2 buses leave Greenwich to shuttle students fo CHS
- 7:40 A.M. 1 bus leaves CMS and Oil Hill Elementary to shuttle students to CHS
- 7:40 A.M. 2 buses leave Oil Hill Elementary to shuttle students to CMS
- 7:45 A.M. 2 buses leave Greenwich to shuttle students to CMS.
- 7:45 A M. 2 buses leave Towanda primary to shuttle students to CMS.