The school will ask parents to school will ask parents to provide up-to-date information about where a parent or guardian can be reached in the event of a child's illness or injury at school. Alternative phone numbers are also needed in case a parent or guardian cannot be contacted. Please notify the school if there is a change in this information during the school year.
Students entering Circle District Schools for the first time must meet the following admission requirements:
- Be at least 5 years old before September 1.
- Submit a legal birth certificate and identification of address.
- If out of district, complete and have approved an Out-of-District Application.
- Submit a health assessment form - Required for students age 8 and under.
- Have proof of immunizations.