Did you know?
- Families can apply for free or reduced-priced school meals at any point during the school year.
- If the COVID-19 pandemic has hurt you economically, you may qualify for free or reduced meal benefits.
- Benefit applications and determinations are kept confidential.
- If your family qualifies for the free or reduced school meals before September 20, 2020, your family will also be eligible for reduced student enrollment fees. You must complete the disclosure form to be eligible for this benefit.
- Only one application needs to be submitted per household, even if your children attend more than one school in Circle USD 375. The application must be filled completely to certify your children for free or reduced price school meals.
- Benefit applications can be obtained by using the links shown on this page. If you have any questions, please contact Debbie Stephens, email@example.com, or 316-541-2577.
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.